We are on R&R for the Month of March!
You may still place orders for April forward. Email us to discuss Large events, Grazing Tables, Weddings, etc. We can’t wait to serve you!!
On Board Charcuterie
It’s fun!! It’s filling! All you have to do is order!! We’ll do the work!!
For a Grazing Table serving 25-300 people, call 850.861.9044
On Board Charcuterie Service is located at 501 South Palafox Street, Kiosk #7, in The Garden, Alfresco, in beautiful downtown Pensacola, FL.
On Board provides Charcuterie and more for Dine-In, Carry-Out, Curbside Pickup or delivery to limited areas.
Hosting a corporate event? On Board Charcuterie will take your event to the next level!
There’s nothing like an amazing board for a holiday party or event! Let us WOW you!
On Board will make your wedding even more special! Order today for your big day!
Let the Deliciousness Begin!
What Our Customers Are Saying
We LOVE, LOVE and LOVE
First time having a charcuterie board and didn’t disappoint, this box here is for 2! ONLY 2 but it comes with soooo much food that we couldn’t finish it. I love how they curled their meat in a little flower, a little jar of jam and the packaging is ADORABLE! Definitely recommend
I strongly recommend this service. Just a few text messages, paid via Venmo and the amazing board was delivered exactly when and where I wanted it. It was beautiful and super delish! Very smooth transaction! Thank you!Creative cuisine·Great food
WOW! Impossible to get any better! How to Start a Business 101:
1) GIVE THE CUSTOMER WHAT THEY WANT….I asked for a board for my Keto Wife, and it was more than we expected, Keto Bread ! cmon now, who would go to that much trouble for ONE order?
2) MAKE IT EASY TO PAY/ORDER…not sure how many clicks to get it done but I could count on one hand.
3) PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS…the variety in this box was DOUBLE of some restaurants. Everything they used, you could tell there was thought put into it. Much like a florist it is a work of art.
4) GIVE THE CUSTOMER VALUE… I had to weigh, came in over 3lbs, no kidding. I never care what food costs, but it better be worth what I paid. zero issues here, im just glad they didnt charge me $100 cause I would have paid it.
5) BE PROFESSIONAL…the couple that delivered were class acts, took the time to tell us about the unique ingredients, they have pride in their product..5 Star Quality, Service, Taste..Awesome